Tue 200424 Played FREE games at William Hill...won: £9.24

I decided to have a go at playing...FREE games...at:

- https://sports.williamhill.com

- https://www.ladbrokes.com

...much to my surprise, I won especially well at William Hill one arm bandit 'virtual' machines; I won: £9.24.

However, when I decided to continue playing when my FREE play was over with; then, I lost...and, my total said, £8.24; that's when I decided to not risk the win...just withdraw everything...before I end up loosing the whole lot...?!

-----

Playing at ladbrokes I wasn't even  half so lucky...; there I won just 0.20p. But, then, again, winning something is better than losing, I guess. I just decided to let that money stay in that a/c. until when I can get to build the winnings up some more...enough to be able to withdraw...; as the minimum withdrawal is £5.00.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wed 020823 Gambled at: William Hill/Lost £10.00 - Coral/Lost £5.00 - Ladbrokes: Dep: £5.00/Won £30.86.

Sun 060823 Won £3.00 in FREE bets at William Hill...; decided to withdraw everything...rather than play